Sunday, October 21, 2007

Songs from The Old Rambler

I've been trying to add an MP3 file player to the site, but I was having a little trouble making the whole thing work. I decided to use Streampad Mini as the player, and I think I got all the right accounts set up, but no songs were showing up in the Player. So I'm going to drop the idea for the time being.
The idea was to let readers listen to a few songs while reading the blog, including a few of my own. For the time being, I'll add a link to my Google Pages where you can listen to a few of the songs I've recorded; if you really want to listen to The Old Rambler groaning out some old fashioned folk/country stuff.
You can even download the songs if you like. Downloads are free for family and friends. And, if you're looking at this page, you're either one or the other, whether I know you or not.
I'll re-visit the idea of a media player when (if) I get the bugs out.

PS: Scrapped Streampad. Installed a player I got from MyFlashFetish.com. Still a few bugs to work out, but it's looks like this is the player I'll be using. You'll still have to click on the link in the sidebar if you want to download the files.